At the Center for Children, we provide:
- Developmentally appropriate activities that allow children freedom to explore new ideas and concepts.
- A physical environment that challenges both mind and body.
- A Christian climate that teaches God's love and forgiveness.
- Warm, nurturing and trained staff members committed to building each child's emotional, physical, mental and spiritual self.
- A partnership with parents in the educating of their children through parent conferences, parent education, family events and newsletters.