The Center for Children offers a one-stop place for families of young children. All of our programs are offered Monday through Friday. We are open each day from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm. Part-time enrollment (less than 5 days a week) is available. Enrollment and registration are ongoing throughout the year.
We offer programs for children 6 weeks to 8th grade.
- The infant/toddler program serves children 6 weeks to 24 months.
- The full day preschool program serves children 2 years to kindergarten.
- The before and after school program serves children in kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Summer and holiday camps are provided for children in kindergarten through 8th grade when their schools are closed.
- Optional enrichment programs like dance, karate, and soccer classes are offered on campus during the day by qualified local providers for an additional fee.
- We also make efforts, within the scope of our license, to accommodate families who have children with special needs.
The aim of the Center for Children is to spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically, and cognitively prepare children and their families for the coming years of formal schooling.
Click on the links above for more information on any program.